ABOUT ME


I WANT TO INVITE YOU TO READ THIS PROFILE ABOUT ME! HOW MY LIFE IS!




THAT´S ME! I'm Elam Barrera, I'm peruvian and I live in Iquitos, Peru. I'm 17 years old and I'm studying Economics at UNAP.

My father's name is Robert and He's 44 years old. He is an Administrator. My mother's name is Pilar and she's 42 years old. She always has worked selling catalog products.  My parents are not together since I was 4 years old, they both had their partners but now they are single, just my father had two more kids (my sisters), Their names are Rihanna and Emma, Rihanna is 8 years old and Emma 3 years old. When I'm with my mother, We usually go to eat in some restaurants, Sometimes I invite her. I really appreciate the moments when I'm with her, I always enjoy the most, it´s the same when I'm with my father. Now I'm living with my dad after having been at my mom's house for a long time, but of course I go to visit her. It was the same when I was with my mother, I used to visit my dad.

I live in Progreso 424 street near to a police station and a school. I really don't share momentos with my neighbors, because I'm almost not at home. On my daily life after virtual classes, If I have homework, I do it. If i don't have, I hang out with my friends. On weekends We go to the pool or to ride motorcycle on the road.

I really like playing soccer with my friends (many times we end up fighting at the end of the match but then we apologize xd), I also like listening to music beacause it gives me a lot of peace of mind. Not to forget that watching soccer matches is what I like most. My favorite clubs are Barcelona and Liverpool. 

I have studied at the Cesar Vallejo School, it was the school where I was always. I have also studied at ICPNA for 3 years, for 2 years I have received a scholarship from the embassy of the United States, and the truth was something that I enjoyed a lot, learning English was something I always wanted, because I have like objective in the future to leave peru and make my life in another country.



Comentarios

  1. Hi, Elam. I really love your blog, is very eye-catching. I really hope you keep posting. Good job

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Elam. Very interesting your blog, good job!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. This blog is so interesting, Elam! You did it so good

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love your blog. I really like meet you little more. Excellent job!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Nice description! Go ahead with your projects!!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Nice blog Bro! It's good to know a little bit more about You. Can we play PES? Xd

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Congratulations I really liked your blog I loved the way you wrote

    ResponderBorrar
  8. good job brother, thanks to your work you know a little more about you

    ResponderBorrar
  9. you did a good job classmate elam, your blog is nice

    ResponderBorrar
  10. Congratulations Elam, your blog this very interesting, very good your description.

    ResponderBorrar
  11. I really love your blog. Keep it up. I'm so proud of you. Many successes��

    ResponderBorrar
  12. elam excellent work I understood your whole blog I found it super easy the words you used I was able to know new words good blog🙏

    ResponderBorrar
  13. Excellent your work my friend Elam, very good with the description of your blog and good luck in everything that you propose as good blessings.

    ResponderBorrar
  14. Nice job Elam. I think you’re are very sociable and I really hope you achieve your goals ❤️

    ResponderBorrar
  15. Oh my god, this blog is awesome and interesting, i love it

    ResponderBorrar
  16. Elam, I really liked your blog, I liked reading it, and thanks to that I know you a little more.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario